Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Think a little less, Live a little more

Today I had my final exam at Tango Akademiet and can now call myself a skin care and spa therapist! I didn't realize the fact that I was done until I sat on my bicycle (yes, I bought one!) on the way home from school today, and it just slapped me in the face. After that I couldn't stop smiling, I'm so happy! It has been a long year of hard work, but now it feels like it went by so fast. So much has happened in that one year, mostly in school, but also with work, friendships, family and our relationship. The only thing where there hasn't happened anything is here on the blog! But hopefully that is going to change now. I've missed getting dolled up, taking photos, writing and sharing, and now I have time for it again!

But first I'm going to enjoy the fabulous weather and celebrate my graduation!



Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your mark or you were never here.