Saturday, June 21, 2014

All good things come to an end

Earlier this year I resigned after four great years at The Body Shop. I've learned a lot in my years at TBS, mostly about their makeup and products, but also about myself and other people. It helped me find a passion for makeup that I did not know I had, and I even earned the title of an TBS Makeup Expert. I'm going to miss smelling body butters all day, seeing people happy about their makeover, the employee discount and all the lovely colleagues I've gotten to know through the years. Did I ever tell you that Raven and I met and got to know each other because of my job at TBS? Well we did!

To reminisce I've gathered some of the photos I've instagrammed (jeanettemarie) from behind the counter at The Body Shop the past three years! 




2 comments:

  1. Hva gjorde at du slutta?? Forresten, kan ikke du sminke meg en gang, da? hihi :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jeg gikk på skole og har 80% et annet sted så jobbet hos TBS kun en dag i måneden. Det ble litt vanskelig å holde seg oppdatert da det kommer nye produkter hele tiden og ting i hyllene er flyttet på for hver gang en kommer på jobb. Også trengte jeg ikke de 500 kronene ekstra i måneden egentlig :)
      Haha, ja!! Bare å komme til Porsgrunn :D

      Delete

Leave your mark or you were never here.