Monday, October 27, 2014

Halloween Style Change #3: Scene/Punk

I wanted to do a pastel scene style look as one of my halloween style changes, but I realized that I actually need to cut and color my hair for that. And I actually would do it, but I have promised my hair away to a hairdresser friend in November. Maybe I can try again after that! I still gave the look a shot though. It turned out a bit punk I think because I found more sidecut pictures when I googled punk than scene. What do you think?



Makeup Base:
Gosh CC Cream Illuminating Foundation 01 Porcelain (I am testing this so I use it in most of my looks these days)
TBS Nature's Minerals Foundation 00 (expired)
elf Warm Bronzer

Eyes:
Too Faced Naked Eye Palette
Gina Tricot Liquid Eyeliner
TBS Super Volume Mascara

Lips:
elf Lip Definer and Shaper
TBS Lip Liner Clover Pink
elf Lipstick Rosy Raisin
MakeupMekka Lipgloss Dream Girl

Sidecut:
LA Jumpo Pencils



I don't remember where the t-shirt is from right now, but I think it was Carlings. If you gotta know, just ask and I'll check it out. The jeans are DrDenim, bought at Carlings and the shoes are from Disneyland. I tried a few outfits for this look before I settled for this one, I think it works!



Would you wear this?
What style do you want to see me in next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your mark or you were never here.