Sunday, August 17, 2014

Wild life







The beautiful Abby is back in our care again, giving me some company on my outfit pictures. Raven and I have actually decided on getting our own dog, but we'll have to wait a few months before we can buy one. We have some preparations to do first, very exciting ones! I almost can't wait!

My jeans are DrDenim (adlink) and the purse is from Episode. I actually bought the awesome sweater and jacket, among other stuff, from the gorgeous Stephanie (thestrawberrybrunette.com), but the tags says Romwe on the sweater and Forever21 on the jacket. I wore this outfit to a concert at a carnival yesterday. It was raining through the entire concert so Raven and I where hiding under my Ikea umbrella the whole time to keep dry. I actually think that was quite cosy, and romantic!

I hope you had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your mark or you were never here.