Monday, August 18, 2014

One piece outfit - less is more






This dress from Asos has been my go to piece for lazy summer days this year. It's so easy to put on, comfortable and light weighted. Perfect for the beach! Because of the high split this maxi dress has been perfect for hot summer days and also the cooler summer nights. But it is still a maxi so I can't walk to much in it even though I have already tied it up in the back as you can see in the first picture. I am simply too short for it, but I love how casual it is while still showing off my bum so I don't mind holding the skirt up while walking in flats. In heels it's no problem and with some jewelry and a clutch this dress is perfectly glammed for late summer and fall parties.

What has been your go to piece this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your mark or you were never here.