Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Going to put my eyelashes on and stretch my legs out and do a show.

I am now over half way into my education in skin care and beauty and am doing some treatments. The newest treatment I have started doing is the Lashperm Lash Lift treatment and I have never been more excited about any other treatments before! This treatment curls your lashes making them look longer, fuller and opens the eyes, and it actually works!

| I am wearing no makeup on these photos |
I had to try it for myself and now I feel like I have perfect movie-mornings every morning! Am so excited to see how it lasts, it should last for up to 8 weeks. That means I won't need mascara for two months, but probably will put some on though, imagine how gorgeous that will be!

I got this, and give this, treatment at Mei og Moy, and we have an offer for half prize right now. Check out the saloon site here, or send me a message on my site here if you are interested (for my readers nearby ofc).

What are your experiences with lash treatments?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your mark or you were never here.