Monday, January 6, 2014

Weekend in London

Jacket: New Yorker | Purse: Nille
Raven gave me an early Christmas gift last year; A weekend in London before Christmas! (This post is so late, I know!) The first day we walked around in Hyde Park and took some rides in Winter Wonderland. It was such a nice break from everything going on. Just the two of us having fun without thinking about work, school or Christmas related stress, at least for one day. 


Then the second day we spent in a mall shopping for Christmas presents. Not only presents of course, I did go a  little crazy at Inglot and a few other stores that we don't have here at home. This was my first ever trip to London so there was lots to explore for me.


Have you been to London?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your mark or you were never here.