Monday, October 14, 2013

The greatest inspiration is the deadline

Right now I am trying to study for a presentation and an assignment, but my head is so not in the right place. My gosh, how am I going to pass this semester!? Need to focus.

But first I thought I'd show you my new favorite dress! I bought this at kjoledamen.no and it is just gorgeous, right? Not the best picture, but it is such an elegant, comfortable and girly flower dress. I love that it is perfect for formal events, like maybe weddings, christenings and fancy dinner parties, and yet so casual that I can wear it for shopping or at a café with the girls. It has that fabulous housewife/pin-up feel to it. Definitely check out kjoledamen.no if you like retro, forties, fifties and sixties style dresses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your mark or you were never here.