Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Aloha from Honolulu, Hawaii

We are having such a great time in the paradise that Hawaii is. It is just so beautiful, and so hot! It's perfect. We have already done the shopping, the hiking, the tanning and even went to the zoo yesterday. Tonight we are going to do some clubbing, and in the next few days we are going snorkelling/diving, trying out surfing and maybe getting some new ink.

Right now there is actually a storm out here so it has been raining all day, and is supposed to continue raining tomorrow. It didn't matter to us because we where going shopping anyways. But tomorrow we are thinking about trying to surf. It is still hot when it is raining so it wouldn't be a problem, but I don't feel confident enough to try on any big waves at all. tomorrow will show!

I can't wait to show you all what I bought today and what my boyfriend bought me! But you'll have to wait 'til I get home, and I am not rushing that right now. So little time, so much to do!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your mark or you were never here.