Sunday, June 30, 2013

There Is A Party At Our Bar, Everybody Put Your Glasses Up

I planned several posts before I left so that my blog won't be completely dead while I'm gone. I am not a big fan of blogging from my cellphone because I haven't figured out how to get the photos to adopt to the size of the page. If I figure out how to do that than I will off course blog from the phone, but until then you can follow me on instagram @jeanettemarie for updates!

Here are some photos from Roskilde Festival 2011/2012 with Camp Grønn. They are all taken with iPhone, but this year I have my beloved camera with me so I hope to get some great photos. Can't wait to get home and upload them all! No, but seriously, I don't want to leave. In two days we are going to the Roskilde-wedding and I hope I can get close enough to take some beautiful pictures of the bride and groom!















If there is something you want to ask me about our times at the festival, do leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your mark or you were never here.