Thursday, June 13, 2013

Swatches: Too Faced Naked Eye Soft & Sexy Eye Shadow Collection



I am in love with this palette that I won from MUA Heidi Larsen! The colours really are soft and sexy. The quality varies a lot though, some of the shades are less compact or less pigmented then the others, like Satin Sheets. This one is such a gorgeous shade, but can be hard to work with and I find it easiest to use a damped brush or a sticky base and dab the shade on.



I find the fact that this palette has both shimmery and matte shades, light and dark shades very positive. It makes it so easy to go from day to night, frankly I don't need more than this palette (yeah, right)!



Have you tried Naked Eye or any other eye shadow collections from Too Face?
I used this palette here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your mark or you were never here.