Thursday, June 13, 2013

Like a Stiletto Virgin

A few weeks ago I won some makeup from the gorgeous Heidi Larsen. Today I decided to make a look with some of those products. The products I won was Too Faced Naked Eye Soft & Sexy Eye Shadow Collection (also used here), Victoria's Secrets Beauty Blush/Highlighter Duo - Backstage and Oriflame Beauty - Fresh Pink. I have done swatches of all of these products so they will be up on the blog tomorrow.

In this look I tried to use a minimal number of other products so for the base I only used TBS Natures Minerals Foundation (discontinued) and Lightening Touch 04.



On the eyes I used all the colours of the Too Faced Naked Eye Collection. I used In the Buff and Like a Virgin to fill in and highlight the eyebrows, Stiletto as an eyeliner and the rest of the colours as shadows both over and under the eyes.



I used Victoria's Secrets Backstage both as a blush and as a highlighter and on the lips I am wearing TBS Colourglide Shine #10 (this is going out of production, so you can get it at 30% off at The Body Shop Down Town right now!).



What do you think of the makeup?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your mark or you were never here.