Tuesday, March 12, 2013

When I wake up tomorrow

This is the makeup look I did yesterday, but the picture does not show how beautiful it really was. As I wrote yesterday, I will do a new makeup look with the Coastal Scents palettes and show you guys.

Today I am just checking in to tell you that I have a lot of stuff going on in my head at the moment and am dealing with emotions that can be hard to cope with. Right now I don't know how that will effect my blogging because it might go both ways. When I wake up tomorrow I will either feel like sh*t and believe that I have nothing to get out off bed for until I have to get to work, or I will get up early and treat myself to some makeup therapy and feel great. I hope for the last one, but I won't know until tomorrow morning.
I hope you are having a better start of the week than I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your mark or you were never here.