Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Better than a stupid paradise

My day was turned upside down when the day shift at work didn't show up. I was supposed to work evening today, but day shift worked so much better for me. I got to spend my afternoon and evening with my two besties at our favourite café. I actually just got home half an hour ago and am now watching the norwegian Paradise Hotel with Paris Hilton. That's hot! See what I did there?

Haha, guess I am starting to get tired! I did a pink and burgundy makeup look today with my Coastal Scents Beijing palette, but didn't have the time to take proper pictures. I'll make a new look with the palette an other day. It was the first time I tried it on and I'm loving it already!



Have you tried Coastal Scents makeup?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your mark or you were never here.