Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Veet Campaign for Buzzador

Some days ago I picket up a big package at the post office which had buzzador logos all over it. This is my first package from buzzador and the first campaign I've been accepted for so I'm pretty excited. The package had a bunch of products that I am supposed to share with my girl friends at a spa night. The timing is just so incredibly bad with us being on the move, but it lasts for another three weeks so I thought I'd tell you about it now and then show you girl night pictures later!

Info from the campaign folder.
Veet Hair Removal Cream.
This hair removal cream can be used for legs, arms, underarms and bikini line.

* It works in only 3 minutes on the skin to give you hairless legs that lasts twice as long as when shaving.
* The cream has a gentle, dermalogically tested formula without parabenes.
* It is very easy to use. You just apply the cream, let it work and then remove it, and the hair, with the spatula that comes with it.

I have actually tried this product before, but that is many years ago and the formula is changed so it is going to be fun to try it out now. I usually wax and am pretty pleased with the results I get when waxing, but this is less painful.




What do you prefer; Shaving, waxing or hair removal creams?
I got these poducts for free. I do not get paid to blog about them. 
Want to be a buzzador? Sign in:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your mark or you were never here.