Thursday, February 27, 2014

Bored by things that are common



I love shoes, and I love shoes that are kind of special and maybe a bit weird, so when I saw these I just had to have them! I actually bought them on a local facebook page called Needy where people can buy and sell things that they do not use, didn't fit or that they are tired off. These were new when I bought them, but I don't know where they are originally from. The label says VOX shoes and I have never heard of that before so this left me clueless and I even couldn't find anything other than skate wear when I googled it. Sorry!



I've already used these shoes a couple of times and they are really easy to walk on. I styled them with tight black jeans and a loose, printed t-shirt for a night out with the girls last week. Will show you this outfit later!

How would you style these awesome shoes?

1 comment:

  1. Veldig spesielle, veldig kule og veldig deg! Også så kult når de er nye, men second hand!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your mark or you were never here.