Friday, July 19, 2013

“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.”

Yesterday was so much fun! I went shopping with my mom and sister during the day and spent the night drinking daiquiris with one of my best friends. Today Raven and I leave for America so I don't know how much I will be blogging the next couple of weeks. Wow, summer and vacation is really not good for my blogging, but man it is fun! I will be taking lots of pictures and I will be buying lots of stuff in Hawaii so I'm sure I'll have plenty of stuff to tell you and show you when I get back.

Now I have to go take a shower so I can get the last of my necessities into to suitcase. I am still dreading
that I have to say goodbye to the gorgeous dog that we have been living with the past week so when all packing is done I am going to spend my last hours in Norway cuddling with that cutie!

 

Until next time,
Have a great summer vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your mark or you were never here.