Monday, June 3, 2013

My 3 Products Summer Makeup

I usually don't wear makeup in the weekdays unless I have plans or want to try out a look, but sometimes I just want to feel a little bit fresher and made up then when I'm totally makeup-free. This look actually works on the beach because two of the products used are waterproof. I don't always do it like this, sometimes I mix it up a bit and use bronzing instead of blush, foundation instead of concealer or brows instead of lashes. If you'd like I can make more of these 3-step makeup looks. 


1. The Body Shop Lightening Touch Concealer/Highlighter. This works perfect for brightening up tired eyes and highlighting my face. I use it around the eyes, under the brows, on the middle of my nose and on my chin. It blends great and looks so natural!
2. The Body Shop Lip & Cheek Stain. This product is genius! It is a gorgeous stain that can be used on the lips or as a blush. I always use this under lipstick so that there is still colour on my lips after I eat and drink. It is waterproof so it is perfect for adding some freshness to the face when going to the beach.
3. Mascara. Here I have The Body Shop Big & Curvy Waterproof Mascara, but I seldom wear waterproof mascara and I wouldn't add the mascara if I was going for a swim. I'd probably thigh-line with a waterproof eyeliner instead. But since I am not a big swimmer I could use my Super Volume Mascara at the beach, I don't like having my head under water.

Do you have any 3-products makeup looks?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your mark or you were never here.