Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Fiesta Filipino in Oslo 2013

There is so much going on these days! I'll have to sort out some pictures to show you later when I have time. Just wish the days had more hours. Actually I wish the nights had more hours so I could have fun and get enough sleep!

The celebration of the 115th anniversary of the proclamation of Philippine Independence on Saturday was so colorful and fun. There were Filipino flags and smiles everywhere! There are so many talented Filipinos here in Norway and they kept us entertained with music and dances all evening. I feel blessed to have been able to be a part of this celebration together with my family and some of my best friends. A perfect way to spend my birthday, haha!





I want to thank Bayanihan - den filippinske forening i Grenland for a seat in the bus and wonderful day!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your mark or you were never here.