Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Between heartbeats

Finally we have some serious summer weather! Lately I have been wearing short shorts and bikini tops almost every day. This outfit is from Saturday the 18th. The picture is taken in beautiful Risør at Ravens parents cottage. It was such a perfect day that started with breakfast on the piers in Skien, then lunch at our favorite café, dinner in the sunset on a porch in Risør and ended on the sofa at home with Eurovision on the tv. I didn't like Denmarks winning song that much though. But Margaret Bergers I feed you my love have been played several times on my Spotify the last week! Who were you cheering for?



Sunglasses: Filipino Ray Bans | Top: BikBok | Sequin Shorts: Top Shop | Shoes: Members.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your mark or you were never here.