Sunday, April 21, 2013

You all made my day

What a day! Today I have done ten makeup looks on four of my friends and had photographer Dag Frogner photograph them. It was a makeup photoshoot in connection with my TBS Makeup Expert Program. I had so much fun and I think the other girls did too. They were great! I am so thankful that they were there for me today, and offcourse the photographer too. Thank you, all of you. You are truly awesome!

Right now I am just so tired and have totally parked myself on the sofa with "How do you know" on the tv. So I thought I'd post a picture of my swatching tissue from yesterday. I swatched 5 lipsticks and with lipstick I always swatch on my lips and the result is a colourful tissue like this at the end of the day. Can't wait to show you some of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your mark or you were never here.