Friday, March 1, 2013

Swatches: The Body Shop All-in-One BB-cream

Since the popular BB-cream from The Body Shop is back in stores I thought I'd show you how it looks on my skin. I have the darkest shade, 03, but can also use the medium shade, 02. Here I am using the darker shade, BB-cream 03. As some of you know the cream is white when it comes out of the tube and you have to blend it into your skin with a brush to reveal the colour. It has a light to light-medium coverage on my skin. I alsways use powders on top and that gives me medium coverage.



This cream gives a lot of moisture and is supposed to keep your skin moisturized up to 24 hours. You can use it alone like I did on the picture below, but since I have combination skin I always use a mattening powder (TBS Loose Face Powder) on top to prevent my skin getting to shiny.



The BB-cream adjusts well to my skin tone and stays put for a long time with powder on top. It is a good product and is called "Pure magic on a tube" by The Body Shops Official Makeup Artist Tore Petterson.

Have you tried The Body Shops BB-Cream? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your mark or you were never here.