Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I'm a slow walker, but I never walk back

I don't know what's going on with me these days. I am just so tired and it's weird because I usually get in such a good mood when the sun is shining like today. But all I want to do is get in the shower and stay there.  I don't want to wash my hair or scrub my body, just put the water on and stand there. I wanted to work out this morning, but just the thought of putting the door gym back up on the door is demotivating me. After writing this I see that I should just kick myself in the a*s, get up from the sofa and do it. Then maybe, just maybe, I can go for a little walk with my camera before work too.


Photo: Puckoo.net
Hope you are having a better start of the day than me!

1 comment:

  1. I blant er det vel bare sånn... Har du hatt det sånn lenge????
    Ps. Stylish picture!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your mark or you were never here.